In observance of International Women’s Day this March, the Organising Committee of Rotary Women’s Vocation Seminar are proud to bring you “The Success and Challenge of Women in Hong Kong” – a special conference that examines gender issues in Hong Kong’s professional climate and guest speakers offering their own career experiences. We aim to explore the difficulties women face in today’s professional world and to showcase some of the women who overcame these challenges. Our goal is to encourage young women to pursue more diversified career paths rather than yield to social or family pressure of going into more traditionally female-dominated fields.
We are delighted to have guest speakers:
• Dr. Zola Tam, CEO and founder of Whole Person Development Institute;
• Dr. Caryle Tsui BBS MBE JP, CEO, Hong Kong Institite of Directors; and,
• Ms. Catherine Wong, Clinical Education Manager, Hospital Authority Lions Eye Bank.
We hope to attract individuals interested in women’s welfare and encourage everyone to invite your friends or colleagues to attend this worthwhile and meaningful event.
The event will be held on Saturday, the 1st of March 2014, at the Cityview, from 2pm to 5:15pm.
This is an opportunity to be better acquainted with members of the community and a networking opportunity with people who are concerned with similar issues. Don’t miss out on this unique and affordable opportunity!
Time: 1:30pm Registration Opens, 2:00pm to 5:15 pm (w/ tea break)
Venue: 5/F, Diamond Room, The CityView, 23 Waterloo Rd., Kowloon
- Drop us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a line to with you name and number and let us know you want to come
- Fill out this form (reg) and email it to us.
- Sign up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/742305859121740/
• Cheque in favour of ‘Rotary Club of Queensway’ and mail to: GPO 12612, Central, Hong Kong; or
• EFT transfer to HSBC account #062700638001 with proof of payment email@example.com
• payment at the door after RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation!
Yours in Rotary,
Bonnie B. Wong, Chairlady, Organising Committee
- PP Sally Ho (Chair, Program), PP Helen Or, PP Wendy Mung, P Joyce Lau, PP Mitzi Leung
- PP Angela Hui (Chair, Logistic), PP Grace Yen, Rtn. Dennie Yuen, PP Lau Suet Ting
- PP Wendy Lee (Chair, Promotion), PP Estella Sung, P Rosemary Brynes
- Cecilia Lee (Honorary Treasurer)
- PDG Ada Cheng (Advisor)
- Vincy Wong (MC)